Bespoke designs for any specification. Manufactured to last…
We make hundreds of different bespoke Stillages, Cages, A-frames and Cages for a wide variety of uses across the entire range of industry sectors, and for companies situated all over the UK and Europe. All production is carried out at our South Wales -based factory, utilising commercial quality steel which is worked by a large team of fully qualified and experienced welders.
Facilities we offer are:-
- Computerised Laser cutting.
- Bending and shearing capacity up to 4metres x 12mm mild steel
- Mig and Tig welding including stainless steel, and aluminium alloy.
- Large capacity metal punching.
- Electro static paint spraying
- Powder coating, galvanising, and electro plating are also available through us.
- Refurbishing and modifying existing products. – This offers a very cost effective solution to cater for model changes and part dimensions.
All of our products are produced, using custom made jigs to ensure consistent accuracy and quality.
Our team work closely with our customers to design products to suit their own specific needs; taking into account existing specifications, project requirements, product sizes, safe working loads, logistical problems or restraints, storage space and transportation etc.
Using AutoCad, our in-house designers produce technical drawings to make sure that our guaranteed service levels are adhered to.
We are happy to quote for small or large quantities.
Call us on 01495 788 049 and speak to one of our team about your specifications.